PPSC Past Papers with Answer Solved Quiz Test Preparation
PPSC Past Papers with Answer Solved Quiz Test Preparation, Candidates can download PPSC Past Papers with Answer in PDF format. Many superior Jobs announced in Pakistan through Punjab Public Services Commission. People get PPSC Tests preparation through many helping materials. They can Download PPSC Past papers 2022 PDF and get solved past papers in PDF here. all job-related Services that provide information on Punjab Public Service Commission Test preparation, Syllabus Past Paper books, Solved Papers, and more. This site lets you download and read everything in PDF format.
PPSC Past Papers Solved MCQs Test Preparation
PPSC Past Papers solved MCQs for written test preparation of different departments, Police, S&GDA, Revenue, Punjab, Assistant, Clerk, Lecturer.
The Punjab Public Service Commission accepts a 100-point paper. And it is made up of the sections below, with minor variations depending on the nature of the job.
- PPSC Past Paper Solved MCQs
- World Current Affairs’ MCQs
- Current Affairs of Pakistan MCQs
- Pak Study MCQs
- Islamic Study MCQs
- Computer MCQs
- Basic Math MCQs
- English MCQs
- Urdu MCQs
- General Knowledge MCQs
- Everyday Science MCQs
- Direct & Indirect MCQs
- History MCQs
- Geography MCQs
- Sports MCQs
PPSC Past Papers 2022 Answers
extends to all employment opportunity related Services that give data on Punjab Public Service Commission Test arrangement, Syllabus Past Paper books, Solved Papers, and the sky is the limit from there. This webpage allows you to download and peruse everything in PDF design.
PPSC Past Papers from Imtiaz Shahid PDF Download free of charge.
PPSC Past Papers pdf
We provide PPSC past papers pdf for various posts. We are providing PPSC Past Papers 2022 pdf for different posts includes ppsc tehsildar past papers, ppsc past papers for assistant pdf, ppsc past papers of lecturer solved pdf, inspector anti-corruption, ppsc solved past papers pdf.
PPSC Past Papers 2022 PDF
Most tests incorporate a specific part of ppsc past papers 2022, with a rate. Applicants need support in planning for PPSC Exam. We give PPSC past papers pdf to different posts. We give PPSC Papers 2022 Past Papers 2022 pdf for different posts, including ppsc tehsildar’s past papers, the ppsc past papers for collaborators pdf, past papers of ppsc for teacher arrangements pdf examiner against defilement, ppsc past papers in pdf.
PPSC Past Papers and Answers
Most tests include a particular section of ppsc past papers 2022, with a percentage. Candidates require help in preparing for PPSC Exam. We provide PPSC past papers pdf for various posts. We provide PPSC Papers 2022 Past Papers 2022 pdf for various posts, including ppsc tehsildar’s previous papers, the ppsc previous papers for assistants pdf, past papers of ppsc for lecturer solutions pdf inspector anti-corruption, ppsc past papers in pdf.
PPSC Past Papers PDF
Up-and-comers can Download PPSC Past Papers with Answer in PDF design. Various top Jobs are reported in Pakistan through the Punjab Public Services Commission. The candidates can get PPSC Exams planning with an assortment of helping materials. They can download PPSC Past papers 2022 PDF. They can likewise download the previous papers that have been addressed here.
How can I pass PPSC?
It would be best if you also prepared current affairs and all of these PPSC past papers. ppsc past papers with answers,Remember that in PPSC written exams, if a question is incorrect, 0.25 of the gained marks is deducted; thus, the better your preparation, the more likely you are to pass.
PPSC Past Papers with Answer
Mostly test includes a specific portion from ppsc past papers 2022 with percentage. Candidates need help to prepare PPSC Test. PPSC Past Papers, This paper contains 100 mcqs related to all subjects and their answers · This paper contains 100 mcqs related to all subjects and their answers.
PPSC Past Papers with Answer Solved PDF Download
PPSC Past Papers from Imtiaz Shahid PDF Download for free
If you’re looking to sit and be successful in the Punjab Public Service Commission exam, then you must plan for the exam and write the previous papers and answers in pdf. This way, you can be successful and achieve your desired result. If you are looking for government jobs, download the Punjab Public Service Commission Past papers Solved Past Papers pdf, and go through past papers and answers pdf. Through your perseverance and dedication, God will succeed you.
PPSC Test Preparation Books 2022
We also offer PPSC Top Books i.e PPSC Dogar Brothers, Unique, PPSC Book by M.Imtiaz Shahid, Caravan, PPSC Model Paper by M.Imtiaz Shahid’s advanced Important Solved questions, and other up-to-date PPSC Past papers on our website. Should you be having questions or doubts regarding your thoughts, leave your comment in the box, and you’ll get the opportunity to get a reply.
PPSC Lecturer Jobs Past Papers 2022
Punjab Public Service Commission Lecturer Jobs Past Papers 2022- Punjab Public Service Commission announced Job of lecturer 2022 for fields of subjects. Most of the candidates looking for PPSC Lecturer jobs past paper 2022. You can check online and download the PPSC past paper for your subject. These vacancies are announced for 17 scale posts by the government of Pakistan.
Download past paper for the given subject below mentioned subject.
PPSC Past Paper 2022
|Computer Science||PDF Download|
|Health & Physical Education||PDF Download|
|Pak Study||PDF Download|
PPSC Past Paper for MCQs
Assuming you’re hoping to sit and find success in the Punjab Public Service Commission test, then, at that point, you should make arrangements for the test and compose the past papers and replies in pdf. Along these lines, you can find success and accomplish your ideal outcome. Assuming you are searching for government occupations, download the Punjab Public Service Commission Past papers Solved Past Papers pdf, and go through past papers and answers pdf. Through your steadiness and commitment, God will succeed you.
What is the best way to prepare for PPSC Past Papers?
We likewise offer PPSC Top Books i.e PPSC Dogar Brothers, Unique, PPSC Book by M.Imtiaz Shahid, Caravan, PPSC Model Paper by M.Imtiaz Shahid’s high level Important Solved questions, and other state-of-the-art PPSC Past papers on our site. Would it be a good idea for you be having questions or questions in regards to your viewpoints, leave your remark in the crate, and you’ll get the valuable chance to get an answer.
How to Prepare Past Papers for the PPSC?
First and foremost, one should prepare current PPSC papers and analyze their patterns. Then, it would be best if you prepared your preparation based on the results of these analyses.
PPSC Past Papers by Imtiaz Shahid PDF Free download
Punjab Public Service Commission Lecturer Jobs Past Papers 2022-Punjab Public Service Commission reported Job of instructor 2022 for fields of subjects. A large portion of the competitors searching for PPSC Lecturer occupations past paper 2022. You can check on the web and download the PPSC past paper for your subject. These opening are reported for 17 scale posts by the public authority of Pakistan.
PPSC Test Preparation Books 2022
Subsequent to submitting PPSC online application by finishing the necessary data candidates will require a test in various focuses. PPSC test is fundamental for initiates on the teacher BSP-17 positions. Candidates are in the middle of setting up their responsibilities to test from referenced books or online on various sites.
Here every one of the competitors can get ready tests from suggested books for the PPSC Lecturer occupations test in various subjects. Candidates can likewise check on the web or download their previous papers from this page.
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Past Papers & Books
We upload PPSC material here for your help, in which Latest Conduted Papers, Past Papers, Sample Papers, PPSC books, Notes, Solved Mcqs Notes. PPSC Past Papers · This paper contains 100 mcqs related to all subjects and their answers · This paper contains 100 mcqs related to all subjects and their answers.
PPSC Lecturer Education Past Papers
Punjab Public Service Commission Lecturer Jobs 2022 Past Papers and test papers for all Subjects can be seen and downloaded from the connection given underneath. All subject past papers are given in this article. You can plan Punjab Public Service Commission past papers prior to showing up in the test. You can download your paper for your chose subject underneath the connection. PPSC Past Papers PDF Free.
PPSC Lecturer Education Paper 2022
Punjab public assistance commission for all subjects can download in PDF structure. PPSC speaker occupations 2022, composed test prospectus, model paper download online for the PPSC test for the readiness in PDF. A superior grade number in the PPSC test can be accomplished by setting up a past paper.
Visit More: PPSC Result 2023 Merit List Answer Keys
PPSC Past Papers PDF Free Download
For PPSC’s past paper for MCQs composed test readiness can be downloaded from the connection above. PPSC test comprises of 100 imprints and an hour and a half to tackle it. It comprises of MCQs based inquiries for each subject which are connected with your chosen subject, general information about Pakistan studies, current issues, arithmetic, Islamiat, English, Urdu, and fundamental information about software engineering.
Visit Also! How to Prepare for PPSC Exam
PPSC Past Papers Quiz and Answers
- The river Danube rises in which country?
Germany.2. Which US state has the sugar maple as its state tree and is the leading US producer of maple sugar?
Vermont.3. Which country is nicknamed ‘The Cockpit of Europe’ because of the number of battles throughout history fought on its soil?
Belgium.4. What is the capital of Libya?
5. Apart from French, German and Romansch, what is the fourth official language of the Switzerland?
6. Which country is the world’s largest producer of coffee?
7. In which city was the world’s first underground train was service opened in 1863?
8. How many pairs of ribs are there in the human body?
9. Which country is separated form Ethiopia by the Red Sea?
10. What is the main port of Italy?
11. Mount Logan is the highest peak in which country?
12. In which state is Harvard University?
13. Which is larger: Norway or Finland?
14. Which city was the first capital of the Kingdom of Italy until 1865?
15. What is measured by an ammeter?
16. What is a rhinoceros horn made of?
17. Which three countries, apart from the former Yugoslavia, share borders with Greece?
Albania, Bulgaria, Turkey.
18. The Palk Strait separates which two countries?
India and Sri Lanka.
19. Ga is the symbol for which element?
20. In the Greek alphabet, what is the name for the letter O?
21. What, in the 16th and 17th century, was a pavana?
22. A nephron is the functional unit of which organ in the human body?
23. In which country is the ancient city of Tarsus?
24. The Khyber Pass links which two countries?
Afghanistan and Pakistan.
25. Name the six US states that comprise New England.
Rhode Island, Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont and Massachusetts.
26. Which musical instrument is played by both exhaling and inhaling?
Harmonica (or mouth organ).
27. The northern part of which country is called Oesling?
28. Napier is a city in which country?
29. What is the Hook of Holland?
A port in the southeast Netherlands,
30. The river Douro forms part of the border between which two countries?
Spain and Portugal.
31. In which country is the Great Slave Lake?
32. Which six countries border the Black Sea?
Bulgaria, Georgia, Romania, Russia, Turkey and Ukraine.
33. Kathmandu is the capital of which country?
34. What name is given to a mixture of bicarbonate of soda and tartaric acid used in cooking?
35. AOL are an internet service provider. What does AOL stand for?
36. Who discovered penicillin?
37. Which English queen had an extra finger on her hand?
38. Which precious metal has the symbol Pt?
39. The Gobi desert extends over which two countries?
China and Mongolia.
40. Apart from America, which is the only country in the world to which alligators are native?
- Which are the highest types of clouds: stratocumulus or cirrus?
Cirrus.42. Which ancient measure of length was based on the length of the arm from fingertip to elbow?
Cubit.43. After World War I, Transylvania became part of which country?
Romania.44. Which sea in Northern Europe is bounded by several countries including Sweden, Finland, Poland and Germany?
45. A road tunnel runs from Pelerins in France to Entreves in Italy under which mountain?
46. The Barents Sea is part of which ocean?
47. Which two countries are either side of the mouth of the River Plate?
Argentina and Uruguay.
48. Quicklime is an alkaline powder obtained by strongly heating which other material?
49. What is the longest river solely in England?
50. The Great Barrier Reef is off coast of which Australian state?
51. What is the name of the milky fluid obtained from trees which is used to produce rubber?
52. Of what is entymology the study?
53. Of where is Amman the capital?
54. How many innings are there for each team in a game of baseball?
55. Which is the only mammal with the power of active flight?
56. Which lower level of clouds are commonly called ‘rain clouds’?
57. What is the longest river in India?
58. Which metallic element has the property of catching fire if dropped in hot water?
59. Which month of the year obtains its name from the Latin verb for ‘to open’?
60. On what river does Rome stand?
61. Quantas is the national airline of which country?
62. What in Scotland is the meaning of the prefix ‘Inver’?
63. Which US state has the lowest population?
64. Which county is nicknamed the Garden of England?
65. Which African country was formerly called French Sudan?
66. Which sport was originally called ‘soccer-in-water’?
67. Which unit of measurement is derived from the Arabic quirrat, meaning seed?
68. Which Italian city was originally built on seven hills?
69. What does the acronym NAAFI stand for?
Navy, Army and Air Force Institutes.
70. Dolomite is an ore of which metal?
71. Manama is the capital of which country?
72. On which river does Berlin stand?
73. What type of clock was invented in 1656 by Christian Huygens?
The pendulum clock.
74. In which desert is the world’s driest place?
75. Which is the world’s saltiest sea?
The Red Sea.
76. …… and which is the least salty?
The Baltic Sea.
77. Which nun won the Nobel prize for peace in 1979?
78. How many points in the pink ball worth in snooker?
79. Which scientist was named ‘Person of the Century’ by Time Magazine?
80. What kind of creature is a monitor?
- Which medical specialty is concerned with the problems and illnesses of children?
Pediatrics.82. Who sailed in Santa Maria?
Christopher Columbus.83. What name is given to the stiffening of the body after death?
Rigor mortis.84. Which country was formerly known as Malagasy Republic?
85. Addis Ababa is the capital of which country?
86. The name of which North African city literally means ‘white house’?
87. Of what sort of fish is the dogfish a small variety?
88. Which Asian country was divided at the 38th parallel after World War II?
89. What is the name of the Winter Olympics event that combines cross-country skiing and shooting?
90. Which American science-fiction writer wrote Fahrenheit 451?
91. For which powerful opiate is diamorphine the technical name?
92. How many dominoes are there in a normal set?
93. Who was cartoonist who created Batman?
94. Aerophobia is a fear of flying, agoraphobia is a fear of open spaces, what is acrophobia a fear of?
95. In computing, how is a modulator-demodulator more commonly known?
96. An auger bit is used to drill what type of material?
97. What part of the wheelbarrow is the fulcrum?
98. What C is a device used to determine small lengths, of which a vernier is one type?
99. Rip, chain and band are types of which tools?
100. What calibrated tool was the standard tool for engineers and scientists prior to the invention of the hand-held calculator?
101. What P is sometimes referred to as block and tackle?
102. For what purpose would a gardener use a dibber?
103. What J is a device used to raise an object too heavy to deal with by hand?
104. Ball-pein, club, claw and bush are types of which tool?
105. Which African animal’s name means ‘river horse’?
106. Which Indian religion was founded by Guru Nanak?
107. What is the most distant of the giant planets?
108. What is the capital of Austria?
109. What in printing do the letters ‘u.c.’ stand for?
110. Which eye infection is sometimes called pinkeye?
111. What sort of creature is an iguana?
112. What, politically, does UDI stand for?
Unilateral declaration of independence.
113. Wagga Wagga is a city in which Australian state?
New South Wales.
114. Which Indian religion celebrated the 300th anniversary of its founding in 1999?
115. What do the initials FBI stand for?
Federal Bureau of Investigation.
116. By what name is the fruit of the plant Ananas comosus known?
117. Donnerstag is German for which day of the week?
118. What type of citrus fruit is a shamouti?
119. Apiphobia is a fear of what?
120. Which Asian capital city was known as Batavia until 1949?
- Which astronomical unit os distance is greater, a parsec or a light year?
A parsec.122. The ancient city of Carthage is now in which country?
Tunisia.123. What in Russia is Izvestia?
A newspaper.124. Which is the world’s windiest continent?
125. In the book Treasure Island what is the name of the ship?
126. In which part of the body are the deltoid muscles?
127. E is the international car registration letter for which country?
128. Vienna stands on which river?
129. What type of camel has two lumps?
130. In the MG motor car, what do the letters MG stand for?
131. The name of which Roman god means ‘shining father’ in Latin?
132. What is the central colour of a rainbow?
133. Which French city is a meeting place for the European Parliament?
134. What part of the body consists of the duodenum, the jejunum and the ileum?
135. Annapurna is a mountain in which mountain range?
136. What kind of foodstuff is Monterey Jack? (It was also a cartoon’s name
‘What’s for breakfast?’
187. What is the name of a person, plant or animal which shuns the light?
188. What, in field of optics, is biconvex?
A lens which is convex on both sides.
189. Which country was invaded in Iraq in 1980?
190. What did Johann Galle discover in 1846?
191. What, in internet terminology, does SMTP stand for?
Simple Mail Transfer Protocol.
192. How is October 24 1929 remembered?
193. The River Danube flows into which sea?
The Black Sea.
194. Which strait separates the North and South islands of New Zealand?
195. What, in internet terminology, does FTP stand for?
File Transfer Protocol.
196. Who wrote Black Beauty?
197. What is the capital of Poland?
198. Ice-cream was first produced in which country in the 17th century?
199. In medicine, what does the acronym SARS stand for?
Severe Acute Respiratory System.
200. Which popular name for Netherlands is actually a low-lying region of the country?
- Which Shakepeare play was set in Elsinore Castle, Denmark?
Hamlet.202. Who said: ‘Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration’?
Edison.203. The Kyukyu Island chain lies between which two countries?
Japan & Taiwan.204. Which fibrous protein is the major constituent of hair, nails, feathers, beaks and claws?
205. Of which fruit is morello a variety?
206. Which explorer discovered Victoris Falls in Africa?
207. Who was the last king of Egypt?
208. What is the literal meaning of the word mafia?
209. Which war lasted 16 years longer than its name implies?
The Hundred Year’s War.
210. What is the national sport of Malaysia and Indonesia?
211. Which is the shallowest of the Great Lakes?
212. What name is given to minute or microscopic animals and plants that live in the upper layers of fresh and salt water?
213. Which country was originally named Cathay?
214. Sinhalese is a language spoken in which country?
215. The Sao Francisco river flows through which country?
216. In which sport do teams compete for the Dunhill Cup?
217. Which Shakespeare character’s last words are: ‘The rest is silence’?
218. In economics, whose law states that: ‘bad money drives out good money’?
219. Who made the first navigation of the globe in the vessel Victoria?
220. Which mountaineer on being asked why he wanted to climb Everest said: ‘Because it’s there’?
- What was the former name for Sri Lanka?
Ceylon.222. Of which Middle East, country is Baghdad the capital?
Iraq.223. How many arms does a squid have?
Ten.224. Which indoor game is played with a shuttlecock?
225. Do stalactites grow upwards or downwards?
226. What food is also called garbanzo?
227. What is the quality rating for diesel fuel, similar to the octane number for petrol?
228. Which German city and port is at the confluence of the rivers Neckar and Rhine?
229. Where in Europe are the only wild apes to be found?
230. The Brabanconne is the national anthem of which country?
231. In which country is the River Spey?
232. Which international environmental pressure group was founded in 1971?
233. What is the capital of Morocco?
234. How many balls are on the table at the start of a game of pool?
235. In which country is the volcano Mount Aso?
236. What name is given to inflammation of one or more joints, causing pain, swelling and restriction of movement?
237. Which mineral is the main source of mercury?
238. What A is the national airline of Russia, code name SU?
239. What would be kept in a quiver?
240. What ‘ology’ is concerned with the study of unidentified flying objects?
- Coal and longtailed are types of which bird family?
Tit.242. In the game of darts, what is the value of the outer bull?
25.243. In which part of the human body is the cochlea?
Ear.244. What is the modern name of the rocky fortress which the Moors named Gabel-al-Tarik (the Rock of Tarik)?
245. What was the name of German terrorist Andreas Baader’s female partner?
246. And what was the name of the urban guerrilla organisation they headed?
The Red Army Faction.
247. Which German bacteriologist discovered Salvarsan, a compound used in the treatment of syphilis, before the introduction of antibiotics?
248. Which ancient Roman satirist wrote the 16 Satires?
249. Who became the Queen of Netherlands in 1980?
250. Who was the last Bristish king to appear in battle?
251. What is the art of preparing, stuffing and mounting the skins of animals to make lifelike models called?
252. What is the Beaufort scale used to measure?
253. What is the technical name for abnormally high blood presure?
254. What part of eye is responsible for its color?
256. The letter RF on a stamp would indicate it is from which country?
257. What is the meaning of the musical termcantabile?
In a singing style.
258. San Juan is the capital of which island in the West Indies?
259. Which profession gets its name from the Latin word for lead?
260. On which part of the body do grasshoppers have their ears?
Hind legs. 261. Who wrote children’s stories about the land of Narnia?
262. What is the second planet from the sun?
263. What is the highest mountain in the Alps?
264. Of which Caribbean country is Port-au-Prince the capital?
265. Which German city is asscociated with the legend of the Pied Piper?
Hameln, or Hamelin.
266. What name is given to the wind pattern that brings heavy rain to South Asia from April to September?
267. What is the first book of the New Testament?
The Gospel according to Saint Matthew.
268. What name is given to the time taken for half the atoms in a sample of a radioactive isotope to decay?
269. Who was president of Kenya from 1964 to 1978?
270. Which German author wrote the anti-war novel All Quiet on the Western Front?
Erich Maria Remarque.
271. Which country had a police force called the Tonton Macoutes?
272. What would you find in formicary?
273. Who was the first British sovereign to make regular use of Buckingham Palace when in residence in London?
274. Of where is Sofia the capital?
275. What is meant by the musical term andante?
At a moderate tempo.
276. In a bullfight, what is the mounted man with a lance called?
277. Which team has a soccer team called Ajax?
278. Which Dutch explorer discovered New Zealand?
279. Who became first black world heavyweight boxing champion in 1918?
280. The name of which city in South America means Vale of Paradise?
_____281. Which gas used in advertising signs has the symbol Ne?
282. Which branch of mathematics uses symbols to represent unknown quantities?
283. What does the abbreviation RAF stand for?
Royal Air Force.
284. What name is given to the use of live animals in the experiments?
285. Viti Levu is the largest island of which country?
286. The Golden Arrow was a famous train that ran from Paris to which destination?
287. Which country fought on both sides during World War II?
288. What centigrade temperature is gas mark 6 equal to?
200 degrees C.
289. In the game of chess, which piece is called springer in Germany?
290. What is the meaning of the Russian word ‘mir’?
291. Who, in World War II, were Axis Power?
Germany, Italy. Japan.
292. Which scientist used kites to conduct electrical experiments?
293. What is the longest river in France?
294. Which inventore had a research laboratory at Menlo Park?
295. Which birds fly in groups called skeins?
296. In medicine, which is the most widespread parasitic infection?
297. What nationality was the explorer Ferdinand Magellan?
298. Which Italian city is called Firenze in Italian?
299. What is Autralia’s largest city?
300. Which term meaning ‘lightning war’ was used to describe military tactics used by Germany in World War II?