Every person wish to join the Forces of Pakistan. Pakistan Air force is known as one of the best forces In the world.if you want to join Pakistan Air Force now it is the best time to grab the opportunity because now they are offering jobs as commissioned officers for all ranks and categories.
Join PAF Pakistan Air Force As An Officer Male and Female Though Commissioned and Courses All Ranks
Following are the eligibility criteria for the recruitment:
Nationality: Male Citizens of Pakistan
Age limit: FSc Course: PC 16-22 years
Graduate Course: SSC 18-30 years
Rank: Pilot Officer
Training Period: Three years training at PAF Academy, Risalpur as an Aviation Cadet.
Marital Status: Unmarried for F.Sc Course and unmarried/married for Graduate Courses.
FSc Course: (Pre-Medical /Pre-Engg /Computer Sciences) 50% marks in aggregate.
Graduate Course: (B.Sc)
- Twice rejected by Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB) /General Head Quarters (GHQ) Selection Board.
- Twice screened out by ISSB/GHQ Selection Board.
- Twice rejected by ISSB or any service Selection Board for specific higher qualification courses.
Permanently declared unfit by Armed Forces Appeal Medical Board (AFAMB) for commissioning in PAF/Army/Navy (Candidates declared unfit by Central Medical Board (CMB)/Combined
- Military Hospital (CMH) will remain ineligible until they are declared fit by AFAMB.
If dismissed / removed / debarred from any Government Service including Armed Forces.
- If withdrawn/rejected from any service training institution for the reason of maladjustment/disciplinary ground/medical unfitness/resignation/purchase of release/character qualities.
- If convicted by a court of law for any offence.
- If their original Academic Certificates are found tampered with.
- If they have concealed any information or have provided incorrect information at the time of filling in their application forms.
- Intelligence tests/Academic tests in Physics & English of F.Sc level.
- Interview and Preliminary Medical examination at PAF Information and Selection centres.
Tests by ISSB and medical examination by Central Medical Board PAF Masroor Karachi followed by Flying Aptitude Test. Final selection in order of merit by Air Headquarters.