Important Job Interview Tips For Pakistani Applicants
Important Job Interview Tips For Pakistani Applicants all candidates for recent entry test. If you have applied for any job in Pakistan just like, PPSC, FPSC, KPSC, CSS, PMS, NTS, OTS, PTS, BPSC, KPSC, SPSC and other repeated in Government and Private jobs Interview. You need to prepare these Important things before going to interview.
|Jobs Tips For Pakistan Jobs Applicants|
These Most important steps are helpful for your Public Service Commission jobs tests Interviews. These steps will help you to make confidence to talk and how to answers the questions easily. Follow these steps and make your chance of selection better.
Important Job Interview Tips
- Tell me about yourself?
- ell us about your previous work experience?
- What do you know about this company?
- Why did you or want to leave your current/last job?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- What motivates you?
- Do you have any questions for us?
- Tell Me About Yourself. …
- Why Are You the Best Person for the Job? …
- Why Do You Want This Job? …
- How Has Your Experience Prepared You for This Role? …
- Why Are You Leaving (or Have Left) Your Job? …
- What Is Your Greatest Strength? …
- What Is Your Greatest Weakness?
- What is your biggest weakness? Strelka Institute/Flickr. …
- What salary do you think you deserve? …
- Why should I hire you? …
- What didn’t you like about your last job? …
- Where do you see yourself in three to five years?
Visit Also! Prepare for PPSC Exam in 2022 Tips
Step 1. Introduction Your Self:
Your name, college/Higher secondary school name education 2nd last & last degree Father’s name village
District & Taluka.
Step 2. Islamiat:
✓ Dua e Qunoot
✓ Six kalma’s
✓ Ayatul kursi
✓ Ashra Mubashra
✓ Jihad with types.
✓ Hajj and types of Hajj.
✓ Names of four Islamic books which were revealed on Prophets.
✓ Makki & Madni life of the holly prophet Hazrat MUHAMMAD (SAW)
✓ Sahab’s tenure with incidents of their regime.
Step 3. English:
✓ Dawn news paper (reading)
✓ Active& passive
✓ Names of famous (5) novels and their authors.
✓ Sentence correction
Step 4. Current Affairs:
✓ Covid 19 pandemic.
✓ Ukraine Issue
✓ Palestine issue
✓ Kashmir issue
✓ political instability in Pakistan.
✓ Afghan refugees & The downfall of kabul
✓ Middle East issues Specially Saudi Arab & Iran.
✓ Army chief’s extension
Step 5. Pakistan Affairs:
✓ War of independence
✓ Minto Morley reforms
✓ lacknow pact
✓ Indian act 1935
✓ 3rd June plan
✓ 14 points of Qaid e Azam M.Ali jannah.
✓ Downfall of Dhaka
✓ One unit.
✓ Balochistan insurgency & Militancy.
✓ Martial laws
✓ 28th may 1998 Yom e Tkbeer
✓ 6th sep defense day
✓ 27 Feb Abhi Bandanan
✓ 5 august 2019 Kashmir curfue.
Step 6. Subject Related Question Answers:
✓ When Subject established
✓ Who was the first DG
✓ Who is the current DG
✓ Who was the second last DG
✓ ByWhom & when Subject established
✓ Why you want to join Subject..
Step 7. Avoid from following things:
* Too much speaking
* Don’t speak loudly
* Speak politely
* If you have / haven’t sure about anything thing don’t argue with false claim.
Step 8. Things To do during interview:
✓ Speak politely if you not sure then say sorry & request for another question ?
✓ Dressing should be impressive
✓ Entering in interview room
✓ Take permission for sitting on chair
✓ After interview say Thank you Sir.