AJAX is a web development technique for creating interactive web applications. Explanation: All of the above statement are true. 2. AJAX is a programming language.
Ajax is a set of web development techniques that uses various web technologies on the client-side to create asynchronous web applications. It is used to make asynchronous communication with the server. Ajax is used to read data from the server and update the page or send data to the server without affecting the current client page.
Ajax MCQ contain set of 30 Ajax MCQ Questions With Answers which will help you to clear beginner level quiz. 1- What is AJAX ? 2- What sever support AJAX ? C. Another Java Abstraction for X-Windows D.
what makes ajax unique mcq
ajax mcq questions and answers
ajax mcq sanfoundry
ajax mcq questions
AJAX Programming Language Preparation MCQs Test With Quiz Learning
Past Papers AJAX Solved Questions Answers
1. What is AJAX ?
- None of above
- is a country name
- is a programe (Answer)
- is a football club name
2. Which one of these legendary Greek mythical figures or places is the code name for Microsoft’s version of AJAX ?
- Atlas (Answer)
3. AJAX Stands for?
- Another Java and XML Library
- Another Java Abstraction for X-Windows
- Abstract JSON and XML
4. The XMLHttpRequest object supports a method called “quit”?
5. Ajax is a programming language?
6. ——– Of the following technologies, which one provides the ability to dynamically interact with Web page layout?
- Document Object Model (Answer)
7. Which Web browser is the least optimized for Microsoft’s version of AJAX?
- Safari (Answer)
- Internet Explorer
9. AJAX based on?
- VBScript and XML
10. What does the XMLHttpRequest object accomplish in Ajax?
- It provides the ability to mark up and style the display of Web-page text
- It provides the ability to asynchronously exchange data between Web browsers and a Web server. (Answer)
- It’s the programming language used to develop Ajax applications.
- It provides a means of exchanging structured data between the Web server and client.
11. Which of the following makes Ajax unique?
- It works the same with all Web browsers.
- It works as a stand-alone Web-development tool.
- It makes data requests asynchronously.
- It uses C++ as its programming language.